Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Baby's First Pictures!

We are proud to introduce...CrockBaby's first pictures!


CrockBaby 5w1d (only the gestational sac can be seen)


CrockBaby 6w5d (embryo is on bottom, yolk sac is above it) - heartbeat was 131 bpm


CrockBaby 10w6d (head is on the far right, legs are bent on the far left) - Fetus was moving like crazy! Dancing, kicking legs, waving arms, zipping from one side of sac to the other in less than 3 seconds - it was unbelievable! Doctor said that we have one very healthy, active baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a brilliant idea! Fantastic pictures. Looks like a little boy to me.

Kelly said...

I agree! I just have a feeling it's a boy.

Anonymous said...

How cute!! it must be a girl, I want to by loads of pretty clothes. could it be at least gay? Give your belly a pat from me
xx

Anonymous said...

I think it's a girl with all the dancing going on!! I'll give her all the ballet lessons she can handle. She'll be the most graceful little thing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, I haven't been on the site for a couple of days, You guys have been busy!! I'm really glad you explained about the empty sac/miscarraige thing, when you were talking about it on the webcam I couldn't hear you very well, and didn't want to keep saying "what?", "pardon?" and making you repeat everything, no I kind of nodded blankly (I know - what's new?!). How tough for you guys to go through that. It's not something I'd ever heard of, I'm sooo pleased it's worked out for you now. Ro has done you a card, I'll send it off when I get to the Post Office. Josh has chickenpox at the mo so we're housebound for a few days!! He's wanting my attention at the mo so I'd better go - much love to you all, Han and da boys x x x x