Friday, May 25, 2007

Teaser blog

Just wanted to let you all know that I am done with exams!!! Also, I went to the doctor today and all is well in the world. CrockBaby's heartbeat is strong and loud, the doctor was amazed at my round, growth-spurted bump, and my health is in tip-top condition. I have experienced cramping and really bad back pain this week so the doctor checked me over extra carefully. The verdict? Just growing pains since the bump has tripled in size since she last saw me. The results from CrockBaby's last screening (for cystic fibrosis and other medical conditions) came back at extremely low risk. And my blood pressure is back to my usual low number of 90/60 so I can rest easy again. ;) Less than 3 weeks until our gender-determining ultrasound...

More blog fun to come in a couple days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not surprising you might get a twinge or two carrying that lump of baby around! That's great the Doc has given you a thorough check and everythings A-OK. Ypu look fab in those pictures mate, really glowing. And why haven't you posted your grades here? All that hard work has to be worth a little bragging huh!?!
Much love from the Brit Pack
x