Saturday, September 22, 2007

Maternity Leave

I went to the doctor yesterday. Everything is still fine and dandy with Dorian and I. However, I have had an exhausting week. Dorian has settled onto my bladder, my back is aching like you would not believe, and I have not slept more than a few hours a night for the past week. I was not able to work on Tuesday and while I made it in on Wednesday and Thursday, it was pretty rough. My doctor is not comfortable with me making the long commute at this stage of the game and being on the go for 12 hours at a time. I was officially signed off on disability leave yesterday. Now I really am going to have time to nest, rest, pee, eat and wait for Dorian's arrival!

2 comments:

Momily said...

We'll miss you... let the nesting begin!

Anonymous said...

That's great that you've finished work now. Sorry the aches and pains are getting rough. When you consider what your body is doing it's amazing though isn't it?! Have fun nesting, putting all your photos into albums, alphabetising your cds and straightening bottles!
xxx