Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Still sick

Poor Dori is still sick. Last night was horrible. He kept coughing to the point of gagging. I was so scared. Luckily, James is very calm and kept control of the situation. I was almost ready to go to the hospital! It's funny, I am so excited to be a nurse and when other people are sick, I'm levelheaded. However, when I'm sick, I'm miserable. And it appears that when Dori is sick, I am terrified! He just seems so little and fragile and when the coughing made him appear to stop breathing for a second (an illusion), it scared the life out of me. He's going to be okay though - we're keeping a close eye on him and staying in for a few days. James and I are feeling sick now too! :( Plus, Dori is still jetlagged so we're exhausted (probably why we got sick as well!) At least we are staying with James' mom and dad (so even though we're sick, they still get plenty of time to spend with us).

Picture taken the day before Dorian came down with a cold - looking really alert and bright-eyed (and old!)! More pictures to come soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Crockers! So sorry to hear about Dorian being sick and your sleep deprivation Kelly. Everyone here at the office is either sick or fighting off this cold going around. Luckily we will all get a chance to rest up the next couple of weeks with our long weekends! Hope you are still having fun even with your colds! Happy Yule!