Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Fotos

We try to see Nanna, Granta, Auntie Han, Uncle Phil and Cousins Ro and Joshy on the webcam every couple weeks. Here is a picture of Dorian posing for the camera in his big boy clothes (would you believe he is now in 9 month old clothes?!!!)
I had my mother's group around for our weekly meeting. 10 moms and babies in my living room!

Dorian was so well-behaved. He looked around at all the people for half the meeting and slept for the other half.
Afterwards, Grandma came down to spend some time with Dorian. She is thrilled that Dori is almost 4 months - that's her favorite baby age. She can really bring out the best in Dorian - a couple days ago they were totally interacting by blowing bubbles back and forth. It was so sweet and impressive to see Dorian really mimic someone. Grandma bought Dori a large-print version of Goodnight Moon, my favorite childhood book. I don't think he likes it too much yet!!!
Pictures of Dorian's bedroom and that very long written update I've been promising to come later this week-end.

No comments: