Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rock on!

James, Dorian and I went to the Sonora Celtic Faire this week-end. James' band Tempest was playing and Dorian had not yet seen his daddy play an electric gig. We bought Dorian a special headset before attending the festival. It's obvious Dori is going to be a musician some day - we don't want to ruin his hearing before he really gets started. Dorian was by far the main attraction at the festival. Everyone oohed and ahhed over him, especially with his cool headset on. During the first set, he wasn't yet convinced rock was for him.He pouted during the second set because he couldn't be on stage with Daddy.He slept through the third set.By the fourth set, he was ready to rock on!!!Be sure to check out the blog below - I posted both blogs today. I had so many great pictures of Dori, I didn't want to ration them out this week. Consider this a Dori binge-fest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pics are amazing!! dorian is so going to be a musician, let's hope he is a patient learner (he seems a bit grabby at the moment). i love his headset, he's adorable and you are beautiful. miss you guys. see you in 1.5 months!!

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of Dorian and Crockmama in the foreground and Crockdaddy on stage in the background. The kid is beautiful and so are the parents (and all the grandparents of course). CA Grandmom

Unknown said...

I feel almost as if I am looking at another baby, Dorian is so huge!! I know it's Dorian though because he is a total combination of you and James. How exciting that he is into the guitar, I love it!
Hope the sleeping and bottle issues are getting better :)