Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dori's First Story

Dori anxiously tries to type whenever he is near a computer. A couple weeks ago, I finally allowed him to use the keyboard...he certainly had a lot to tell us! Unfortunately, I couldn't understand a word. In desperation, I turned to my friends and baby-language readers Anastasia and Emily for assistance. They translated Mather's first words last year so I begged them for their help. They grudgingly obliged:

C >6t
Children are better than 60-year-0lds.

z1"< J:
My onesies are smaller than jammies.

fjjjjj56m yyyyyyyu mn hnb ji 9mlllllllllllllllllll
Snoozing 56 minutes, you may have to bear just nine minutes of crying.

omdnt bdmfra hhhhhhhhhhhxcv fcad
Oh my, don’t be so hella stressed cause family can always deliver. . .

Awzeszd uygbfbvzzzz chhhhhhhhhhhhhh ggg
awesome yoga, breakfast in bed, sleep and chai eggnogg

No comments: