Sunday, May 18, 2008

Super busy

I worked in Half Moon Bay on Friday. Last night I went out for the first time since before I became pregnant. It was so fun. I got all dolled up and went to a bar with four of my friends from my moms' group. I had a few glasses of wine and let my hair down. I really needed to do this! Today I ran errands with Dorian and cleaned up the house. James has been gigging all week-end. Tomorrow and Tuesday, I am working long days in the Half Moon Bay office. My job there has just about run its course. Only a couple more weeks now. Tuesday night, Wednesday and Thursday, James goes to work. Then Friday we're off to the Strawberry Music Festival in Yosemite until Monday. My parents leave for the festival on Tuesday, but some of us have to work!

Will post pictures and updates later in the week, before we leave for the festival.

No comments: