Saturday, July 19, 2008

What's wrong?

This is such bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does Dorian take to sleep training after a couple nights and then regress again every single time???????? He has been up every 30 minutes to hour for the past 6 hours. Screaming. I am exhausted. My husband happily snores next to me, sleeping through it all in perfect bliss. While I lie in agony listening to my baby cry his heart out. I am so freaking tired of this. I don't understand why it seems to work at first (he slept 10.5 hours straight last night!!!!!) and then goes back to how it was before, or actually, much worse than it was before. Anyone else have this experience with sleep training?

3 comments:

Carey said...

Ugh... so sorry about the whole sleep thing. I have no words of wisdom or advice to offer - just my sympathy!!! Here's to hoping it will all come together SOON!!!

Y chromosome provider said...

Actually, he's slept over 10 hours straight for three of the last four nights. I think he may have turned a corner, but I'm not allowed to say as much in case I 'jinx' it.

I'm a typical Sagittarian; I don't believe in superstitious nonsense.

Kelly said...

James is right, although it actually was 2 of the last 4 nights. Minor detail. James is soooo lucky he doesn't wake up! Unforunately, tonight Dori went down an hour ago and he woke up 25 minutes ago and is still screaming. Last night he did sleep for 11 hours but woke after about 6hours and screamed for 10 minutes. Still, I'll take that; last night was great. More of those, please, Mr D!!!!! This is so challenging.