Saturday, August 30, 2008

Last night

Worst night ever. This ALWAYS happens. Sleep training works, then stops working again.

I know this isn't supposed to be the complaining blog anymore so just stop reading if you're not interested. I am so tired (how many times have I said this phrase over the past year?). I got about 2 hours sleep last night. Dori and I are supposed to go see James perform today but I am worried I'm not going to be able to drive, let alone sit in 90 degree weather while caring for a baby-toddler. At the moment, I'm so tired I can't see straight and I feel like I'm going to keel over. But, we haven't seen James play in 4 months and he's been super excited about us coming to today's gig. ARGH! Why won't Dorian just sleep already?

In other news, does anyone want to babysit for a few hours tomorrow? I really need to study. I'll provide snacks, drinks and gas money if you can do it. And the little guy is ridiculously cute and interactive at the moment so it should be fun!

No comments: