Monday, September 15, 2008

Meant to be

Okay, so me not going to nursing school just yet isn't such a bad thing. I get to spend more time with my little son. He has been clinging to me when I'm home. He's just fine when I'm not home, but whenever I'm around, he won't let me go. He's still a baby, really. Still nursing. Still Mama's Boy. It's not such a bad thing I'll be around more than planned for the next 8-12 months (depending on which program I get into). You never get these years back. And he's changing so quickly. He really is. He's standing up on his own now (occasionally), although he doesn't usually realize it yet. He is so eager to learn and interact and play. He is a little shy at his Gymboree classes (particularly when I'm there), but he is venturing out and playing with the other babies. James was a genius for finding that program. Dori goes almost every day and it is so good for him. I am hoping to find a job in a hospital so James will still be the primary caregiver this year. Life is really, really good. Dorian is the cutest little baby ever!

No comments: