Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sick AGAIN?!

Poor kid. He is sick again. Kids really are germ bags/sponges. They get everything! He has a fever of 101, nasty, productive cough and swollen sinuses. He is also very cuddly at the moment. It is sweet and sad at the same time.

Not to be selfish but I really hope James and I don't catch this one. I have 1 month left to complete my two classes and have already missed close to 1/3 of the days I've been scheduled to work at the accounting firm. James is stressing left, right and center on all the various projects he has to complete for websites, Tempest, computer issues at the complex and teaching lessons in addition to caring for Dorian when I'm at work/studying/unavailable. He has been working nonstop for the past 4 days and I wish he would take a break already. It's not a good time for us to get sick again! Lots of hand washing. Lots of zinc. Lots of praying...or something like that.

No comments: