Sunday, August 1, 2010

We're back!!!


Hello!!!!!! It has been a long time - almost 6 months - but I am determined to start blogging again...this blog has so many beautiful memories written, imaged (is that a word?), and shared. And Dorian is just so gosh darn cute...I'd hate to feel I didn't record some of his most "precious moments" somewhere. Sorry for the long hiatus. Nursing school was really challenging at times, but we did it and I graduated with high honors. :) For now, we are taking the summer to reconnect, relax, and yes, search for jobs. I am still determined to find a nursing position in Women & Infants (labor & delivery, postpartum, NICU, antepartum or wellbaby nursery) in the Bay Area. It is still a really horrible job market for new grads in the Bay Area, but we are hoping it will change by mid-fall. Otherwise, we will start having to look outside of the area in earnest. James is still playing lead guitar with Tempest - in fact, they are currently gigging in Washington at the moment. Dorian starts preschool next week! Life is changing around here, but we're all still happy, healthy and smart (we think). I will write in more depth really soon, but for now, I'll leave you with a few pictures...

The Family

Dorian

Daddy and Dori, reunited after the Tempest spring tour

Mama and Dori Love

James, enjoying the California summer

Kelly, relaxed at last

2 comments:

Astrea said...

Yay! I really enjoyed reading your posts :)

Steph said...

Welcome back! Congrats on graduating from nursing school!!! Loved seeing Dorian again. Can't wait to continue to follow along, was excited to see you pop up on my reader today. Good luck with the job hunt.