Friday, April 13, 2007

Pictures!!! To be continued...

Well, I was all set to post the latest pictures of CrockBaby tonight. James and I had a high-tech ultrasound on Monday (I am officially in the second trimester now). James left on tour later that day. Here it is, 5 days later, and I still haven't posted the pictures. The new daddy is not happy - he wants to see pictures of his little boy while he is on tour and away from the bump. (I have a major hunch CrockBaby is a boy. Start your betting - we find out in 7 weeks.) So anyway, I just got home from work and thought I'd better post these pictures before I get all comfy on the couch with my dinner and Friends re-runs. Guess what? I can't find the bloody scanner!!! Mr. Messy has hidden it away somewhere and I can't find it! James always gets on me for "tidying up" after him and now he has done exactly this to me (though I'll probably find it under a pile of dirty clothes or guitar magazines). So no pictures for you tonight.

I also wanted to let you all know that I am okay, James is okay, CrockBaby is okay. It's just been a killer week for me with the final tax deadline push (4 more days!) Then it will be schoolwork catch-up for a few days, then I have 4 days off from work and school (except for studying for one exam - there's always something!) Expect my blog posts to pick up again in about a week. Thanks to those of you who are posting comments...I am going to threaten to shut down the blog if more people don't leave comments. I know there are lurkers out there. :) James is doing great - he has had gigs in Illinois and Wisconsin now. It's snowing big time there! If you want to hear more about his rock star life, make sure you let him know. Maybe he'll post something for you all if he has time. CrockBaby is doing well. He is demanding more and more beef as my iron levels are low. Anemia is very common during pregnancy and I am borderline at the moment. Explains why I have been craving beef for weeks now! He also makes me pee every hour in the middle of the night and wakes me up at every single little noise. It's not very nice of him, especially around 4am when it takes me about 2 hours to get back to sleep (and then my alarm goes off at 7am). He must be training me to wake up every couple hours when he is nursing. I can't wait until we start feeling fetal movement! Apparently some women feel it as early as 14-15 weeks but most don't feel the first movement until around 20 weeks. I am hoping with our active baby, I'll feel it earlier. After all, he's practically doing cartwheels inside me right now! More to come about this when I post the latest pictures (if I ever find that darn scanner!)

Hugs all around...

No comments: