Friday, April 27, 2007

St. James is coming!

I just wanted to share how excited I am that St. James returns on Monday. That's my parents' nickname for him; they say he must be a saint for taking me on! I didn't miss him as much as I expected the first two weeks (probably because I was so busy at work). However, my stomach has grown more this week and I have all these new maternity and baby clothes and now I just want him to be back here so we can be excited together again! Take your mind out of the gutter, I was not talking about that kind of excited (though James wishes I was!) Tuesday morning we have a doctor's appointment where we'll get to actually hear the heartbeat for the first time. Then James will fix the digital camera for me, whether he likes it or not. Expect pictures of baby clothes, my growing bump and various other odds and ends next week. It will be a photo extravaganza!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for James coming home, and yay for new pictures of tummy!!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, is Jim back yet? We want more pics!! I want to see tummy, back and side, Matenity clothes and baby "onsies" (is that right? - we call them babygroes, or is it babygrows, I don't think I've ever written it before. You know the spelling thing doesn't get better Kel ; )
and a detailed plan or architects drawing of the nursery.
Hey I was just thinking, isn't jim only the y-chromosome provider if it's a boy. His would have been the x-chromosome if it's a girl wouldn't it? I could be wrong tho. I often am.
Anyway much love and waffle to you!!
Han
x

Kelly said...

Sorry guys! You'll still have to wait! James has been CRAZY BUSY since he returned from tour on Monday so the camera is still not fixed and we leave early Friday morning for his festival. Stay tuned for pictures next week! Boy is my stomach growing! :)

Y chromosome provider said...

You're dead right, Han. Must be a sign that I *know* it's a boy. I really hope it is - I don't know if I can change my screen name here!

As K said I'm very busy but we'll take pictures after the weekend. If you can't make it to Auburn, CA this weekend, the Tempest festival Karfluki Fest is going to be streamed live into virtual world, Second Life.

http://www.karflukifest.com/sl.htm

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sorry, I was a bit of a swot in school science lessons. Especially when it came to the reproductive stuff ;)
I'll keep an eye on your fluky-fest site.
H
x