Tuesday, July 17, 2007

No comment? No posting!

So if you've been wondering why I haven't written in almost 2 weeks, it's because I'm on strike. I have decided that until more people start leaving comments, why should I bother posting? I don't work for nothing, you know.

Just kidding (though I do appreciate comments!) I have been massively busy with my Microbiology class. I just turned in a 17 page paper and have our third exam this Thursday. I will write more once the exam is over. Especially if you all promise to start leaving comments (those of you who already comment - thank you and keep up the good work!)

James is going to take a picture of me tomorrow so you can see the belly growth. Dorian's definitely cooking now!!!

3 comments:

Papasan said...

Alright, I'll bite. Here's a post. It's too bad you weren't in the office today (I know you're only there a couple days a week now...) -- I brought Mather in for a surprise visit! It was fun checking out the new digs and giving Momily a startle.

Y chromosome provider said...

hmmm. If I comment here perhaps you'll take more notice of me. Have you seen my sunglasses anywhere?

Anonymous said...

Hey Kel, does moving house count as a good non-commenting reason? If not, then bugger it, your just going to have to gather up your skirts, take a deep breath and find it within your leaking nellies to forgive.
Love always
Hx