Friday, July 6, 2007

Is it wrong to find this so funny?

Okay, normally I don't like it when parents make their kids do cute things for the camera or train them to perform routines (particularly ones that are WAY too mature for them). Kids are naturally cute and should stay young forever. I know I won't let Dorian grow up.

Having said that, this is the funniest video I have seen in a long time!!! I had to post it. I laughed out loud for a good ten minutes. If you haven't seen the Beyonce "Crazy in Love" video, you probably won't find it quite as funny (though still cute).



How is it that even a toddler can dance better than me?!

2 comments:

Meng said...

I can live with this one, she's having fun and kids love to dance. Plus, coming out of the cupboard is awesome. It's the pageant circuit I have a problem with. Don't get me started!

Unknown said...

ROTFLMAO I haven't even seen the actual Beyonce or however you spell her name video, but this is great! Man that baby can move! Her dad better keep a close eye on her as she gets older!