Sunday, June 29, 2008

And the Husband of the Year Award goes to...

Do I have to spell it out for you? James had 4 gigs this week, worked 2 days in Mountain View, prepared a special, time-intensive project for the school, taught private lessons from home, updated the website he designs as a side job, helped me execute our garage sale, fixed my computer and his pedals, cooked dinner tonight, did the laundry AND still managed to spend time with Dorian and I as well. Super dad!

He leaves Tuesday morning for 2 weeks in Europe with the band and I'm dreading it. Not so much this trip but what it means for the summer. He's gone for 2 weeks, back for 10 days, then gone for a whole month. Single motherhood, here I come. It was difficult back in April but now that Dori is mobile and gets bored easily, it's going to be really tough. He is so cute though! So grown-up! So much has happened this week. We have a full-fledged crawler. And he gets into EVERYTHING. No more tidy house for me. More blogs and pictures to come this week, I promise. Now that my computer is back up and running. Best husband ever!

1 comment:

kate said...

yay for wonderfully loving and helpful partners!!! thanks for the comment, would love to walk with you next year. i just cannot decribe how amazing it was...hope it can work out for you!