Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summertime

James left today. He'll be back in 2 weeks. He'll be home for 10 days and we plan on it being our family vacation...we're going to go to the zoo, beach, parks, San Francisco and more. James will then be off on another tour for a month. He will return the day after I start nursing school. I have my work cut out for me both this summer and fall. So does James. I will post a written update sometime over the next few days. First, here are the much overdue photos of our grown-up boy!!!! Crawling, pulling himself up, almost standing on his own, playing music, getting into EVERYTHING, eating solids, causing trouble, reading, messing up Mama's clean house...he wants to do everything we do!

























4 comments:

Carey said...

He is so freakin' cute!!! I love all the pics!! Good luck on flying solo these next 2 weeks... and where did you guys get that cool little piano?

Kelly said...

Awesome, isn't it? It was mine when I was a baby!!! It was given to me by family friends; I have no idea where they got it. Dorian adores it - if it's within his line of sight, he just HAS to crawl over to it and pull himself up. He loves playing it and actually plays it quite nicely - not all banging. I highly recommend getting a toy piano for your kiddies!

Anonymous said...

Helen and Swift gave you the piano. CA GM

Anonymous said...

ahhh!!! you have a little rugrat running around. he is such a character. i saw the picture where he's holding onto the drawer of your dresser with james standing over him and thought he looked like he got skinny and then saw the picture below it where is little belly is hanging over his pants. glad to see he is still healthy, i was worried for a second you put him on some kind of baby diet ;) i love you guys. safe travels to james.