Sunday, June 8, 2008

England at Christmas

We just purchased our tickets for England at Christmas. We'll be there from December 23-January 12. Yes, we're going later this year because I'm not done with finals until December 20th and then it is too pricey to fly on the week-end. We'll swoop in just before Christmas. Man, flights are not the price they used to be but this will so be worth it! James' parents and family won't have seen Dori since last Christmas so it will be another exciting holiday! I am also excited because I'm going to spend a few days in London with my good friend Sam at the end of the trip. I have been dying to go to London for years (we never went while I lived in England!!!) Roll on Christmas. Well, actually, let's enjoy our summer first. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited that you guys are going afterall!! i know you weren't sure that it would work out this year. and i'm super excited that you get to go to london kel, take lots of pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you all. We haven't replied to this or emailed earlier because the internet is down in Bridestowe and today is the first day I've had access to it. We had a huge hail/thunderstorm last Saturday tghat blew everything out!
Anyway - great news about the trip.
Jenny and Graham xx