Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Regression

Dori has totally regressed again, in regards to his sleep habits. He had 3-4 good nights after my friend shared her sleep consultant's pearls of wisdom. Then Dorian went back to waking after 3 hours, and then every hour following. The last 2 nights, we've pulled him back into bed with us because James and I are both so exhausted. Tomorrow Dori and I are joining my parents and brother up in Grass Valley for the big California Bluegrass Association Father's Day Festival (so my mom, El Presidente, can show Dori off to all her friends). James can't come because he's gigging. Anyway, we can't continue sleep training while I'm away (I don't think the people camping near us would be too pleased, plus Dori's routine is going to be all off). So I guess we start again next week. Not that it's working. I don't understand why it stopped working - we did nothing differently. We were so consistant. He's not sick. Not teething. ARGH!!!!!

Pictures of my beautiful, sleepless boy below. He was so cute. He hadn't smiled at all in his bath tonight. The second I whipped out the camera, he started smiling and laughing. Such a smart boy!











He never has eyes for anyone else when James picks up an instrument.Dori hugs his monkey and sometimes even sucks on him in order to fall asleep at night.

No comments: