Friday, July 25, 2008

Birthday Bliss

I'm so lucky. I have the best family in the world. It was my 28th birthday yesterday and they went all out to make sure it was a good one. I got this gorgeous bouquet of flowers, a Dyson vacuum cleaner*, and a date with James. We went out to a bar and then on to see Sex & The City at the Parkway last week-end (so my parents could babysit). I got presents in the mail from James' family. Cuddles from my baby. Cash from my Grandma. I know I shouldn't be materialistic but you know what? I don't care. I love birthdays!
*Only I would be this excited about a vacuum cleaner, right? I'm telling you though, this thing is AMAZING - it picks up everything in like 30 seconds. And it cleans hardwood floors & ceilings too - no need to sweep or dust away the cobwebs anymore. I am in love. My family knows me so well.

No comments: