Saturday, August 23, 2008

Still no camera...

Crazy that it hasn't arrived yet. I'm telling you, USPS sucks. I don't know why Jessica hasn't sent me her pictures from our San Diego week-end. She obviously doesn't read this blog very often. ;) I'll get James to take a video of Dori this week and post it.

In the meantime, here are a few pictures taken on my phone's camera. I can't upload them, otherwise I'd take more pictures on my phone and post them to the blog. Seriously, James even tried. Something's wrong with my phone. I get all the defective items...bad laptop, bad phone. Anyway, I texted these pics to Jessica and she was kind enough to upload them to her Facebook account.

They were all taken over the past 2 weeks.

With fake pout, taken at SFO while waiting for our flight to San Diego.
With Annie, my colleague from the accounting firm (and our photographer last week-end).
With Dorana, another one of my colleagues from the accounting firm.

With waffle, his new favorite food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kel kel, i'm so sorry about your camera!! i got it back from usps on friday and sent it out overnight fedex, so you should get it today. i hate usps! anyway, my mom hijacked the camera, i asked her for it last weekend and she forgot until yesterday, but i wasn't home. i fail. sorry. i'll get them up tonight!

Kelly said...

I just got it today - thanks so much!!!!!!