Saturday, August 25, 2007

Super busy until I pop!

Sorry for no posts over the past 2 weeks. Instead of 3 days as planned, I have ended up working 4 days a week in Half Moon Bay so this amounts to 4 really long days (I leave the house by 7:30am, return around 8pm). The rest of my time is spent running errands, going to doctor's appointments, organizing the house, buying items for the house, and starting tomorrow, various baby "stuff!" We have a tour of the hospital birth center tomorrow followed by a hypnobirthing session. Monday night we have our 5 hour CPR/Life Support class (for infants, children and adults). The following week is our 8 hour Childbirth Prep class and then our 3 week Baby Care class series begins. Busy, busy, busy...Dori will be here before we know it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't even think to take classes like that when I was pregnant. I did take a Lamaze class for a few weeks, but then my (now ex) husband's schedule changed and we couldn't make it.

On the home stretch now!!! That's so wonderful!