Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fairyland

Dorian and I took a 2 hour nap together this morning...he must have realized I wasn't going to be much fun today if I didn't get some sleep.

I rewarded him with a walk around Lake Merritt and his first trip to Fairyland.
Finally, I get to hang with the big kids!
No pictures, please!
We stopped for snacks, of course.
He absolutely loved watching the other children. We have to get him in a playgroup soon - it's obviously time.
A Dori-sized house!
Happy boy!
His favorite part of the day was definitely "playing" with the wooden cows.
How do I get the milk?
At last, a nice little rest.
Reflecting on his day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute!! i've never been to fairyland, but they now sell souveniers at the oakland airport. strange. he's getting so big!! he seems to like animals, even wooden ones. interesting.

Y chromosome provider said...

Thanks for all the recent pictures and blog entries, Kel. We finally made it to Virginia this morning (except for a detour to Mount Rushmore, non-stop from Seattle) and I have wireless again. I was able to read the blog on my phone but for some reason couldn't leave messages. In some of the pictures D looks much older than he actually is. Maybe it's how he will look as a 4/5 year old. I love how he was banging on my door saying 'dada'. Keep the pictures coming; I miss you both. x