Sunday, August 3, 2008

Playdate

On Friday afternoon, Dorian and I took BART to Habitot. What a great little place for kids. Be sure to check it out if you live in the Bay Area. Like the Oakland Zoo, they offer yearly memberships for a very low price; if James likes Habitot as much as I did, we'll probably do this. We must find more activities for Dori to do now that he's talking, almost walking and interested in everything! Anyway, on Friday, Dori and I met up with my friend Pat, from my new moms' group, and her son Dashiell. Dori and Dash actually share the same birthday and are the two youngest of the babies in our moms' group (Dorian wins by a few hours). It was so fun to see the boys finally start interacting!

Boys and girls.
Hey Dash, that's my mama's wallet!!!
This place is fun!
What should we do next, Dash?

Ooh, I see something else to go play with!
Whatcha got there, Dash?
Can I have it?
Gee whiz, I found my own!
I love puzzles.
Are you sure these are carrots, Mama? I thought carrots were a bright orange paste.
The journey home...
So much to see!
Dori was fascinated by everything moving past.
We're going to take BART more often if he's this mesmerized!
He never falls asleep on route anymore! His playdate wore him out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the photos. dori is so beautiful and so curious. i love the bart photos.